This ministry team handles all matters that do not ordinarily come under the oversight of the other ministry teams. These matters include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and promoting the guiding principles of the Central Indiana Presbytery as stated in the introduction to this document.
- Coordinating the worship services, times of prayer, and training at the stated meetings of the Presbytery.
- Coordinating other times of worship, prayer and fellowship for the officers and/or churches of the Presbytery.
- Overseeing the work of the Stated Clerk and the Treasurer, including the preparation of an annual budget.
- Presenting to the Presbytery nominations for its various offices as necessary.
- Handling all matters related to inter-church relations, including serving as a liaison between Presbytery and existing particular churches from other denominations seeking membership in the Presbytery.
- Reviewing and recommending resolutions for BCO amendments presented to the Presbytery.
- Reviewing and recommending responses to the Review and Control Committee of the General Assembly.
- Inspecting the records of each church of Presbytery annually, in accordance with BCO 12-7. Said records are to include the church roll and the Session minutes for the calendar year.
- Being empowered as a commission of Presbytery to handle uncontested requests for the dissolution of pastoral relationships when such requests call for action before the next stated meeting of Presbytery.
Convener: Pastor Kris Holroyd