This ministry team deals primarily with the oversight and review spiritual health of the member churches of Central Indiana Presbytery. The responsibilities of this team include but are not limited to:
- Providing the resources necessary to promote the growth and maturity of the churches in the Presbytery.
- Aiding pastors in the work of revitalizing existing churches of the Presbytery when requested to do so by that church or the Presbytery
- Reviewing ruling elder representation and teaching elder attendance at Presbytery along with the financial contributions of each member church. and recommending to Presbytery appropriate action as needed.
- Overseeing the regular review of each church who holds membership in this presbytery. Such reviews should include, but are not limited to, the spiritual health of the congregation, the condition of the church’s facilities, the spiritual health of the officers of the church, and the evaluation of the quality of preaching in the church.
- Engaging the individual member churches of Presbytery with regard to the spiritual health of the congregation and its officers. In an advisory capacity only, making recommendations and offering encouragement and assistance where appropriate.
Convener: Pastor Jason Dorsey
Email Jason here