Central Indiana Presbytery exists as a regional church to extend God’s kingdom by strengthening existing churches, planting new churches, developing leaders, and caring for our shepherds.
The mission of the Central Indiana Presbytery explains who we are and why we exist, our purpose as a Presbytery. It serves as the guiding compass for our Presbytery, keeping us headed in the same direction.
The core values of the Central Indiana Presbytery reveal and remind us what the core commitments of our Presbytery are. As we practice these values, they create and nurture a culture of the gospel.
1. Enthusiastically and energetically performing the business of the church while doing all things decently and in order.
2. Worshiping with joy.
3. Emphasizing prayer.
4. Spreading the gospel.
5. Demonstrating the grace of the gospel.
6. Modeling for our congregations our relationship with Christ and each other.
7. Practicing honesty and accountability.
8. Pursuing unity and camaraderie over competition.
9. Partnering together and sharing our resources.
10. Promoting and practicing sacrificial giving.